Thursday, June 17, 2010

To Blog Or Not To Blog?

So I've had this blog site forever and I've posted absolutely nothing. It's not that I don't have anything to say. Sometimes I just can't hold it in and have to speak even when I know that I don't have an audience. Talking, saying, speaking, all my thing. So, why haven't I blogged? Hmmm.... excuse number one is the kids and the Microsoft Man. Excuse number two is that I take on way to may other projects that sometimes suck the very life out of me but I can't stop myself from volunteering. IE: 74 costumes for a musical in 6 weeks, 80 water balloons, and 30 stuffed mice. I'm exhausted just thinking about what I volunteered to do this year for M's class. Yowza!!! Excuse number three: Once I start I'll feel a new obligation to blog. I can see myself posting daily, hourly, minutely.... scary!

I'm going to make a decision soon though and either bite the bullet or I'm going to set this moose free. Did I really write moose free? I'm tired and it just typed itself. I'll ponder this blog site thing over a good night sleep and maybe I'll have an answer in the morning that I can live with.
To Blog or Not to Blog! That is my question without an answer. Good night!

No comments: